1. Choose your destination
Not sure what your options are? Click here to see all the destinations available to choose from.
2. Check your calendar
Determine your preferred dates of travel and also have a second choice handy as an alternative.
Keep in mind: Trips must be booked a minimum of three months prior to departure, between February 1, 2022 and September 30, 2022.
Travel must take place between April 20th, 2022 and December 15, 2022. Blackout dates such as Christmas and New Year's Eve apply.
Trips not booked by September 30, 2022 will be forfeited.
3. Grab your ID
Have a valid driver's license or state-issued ID ready before calling to book your trip. All names of persons traveling should be given as they appear on their identification.
If you plan to travel outside the US, you must have a passport valid for six months beyond your return date.
4. Call Elite Travel
Contact Gena Gilligan of Elite Travel at (269) 290-3327 or email@example.com
Be sure to let Gena know that you're a J.M. Wilson Adventures in Success winner.
READ BEFORE YOU BOOK:
- Choose your dates of travel carefully. Once a reservation has been made and confirmed, any changes may result in a cost to you.
- Know the closest major metropolitan airport from which you can depart.
- Your award package is for two adults sharing one room. If you wish to further add to your award package, it will be at your expense.
- Some expense may be incurred by the traveler as local/state car rental taxes, luggage and resort fees may apply. You will be made aware of any applicable fees when you book your trip.
- Depending on your destination, there may be additional requirements for travel due to COVID-19 precautions: You may need to be fully vaccinated while traveling outside the US. You may have to take a COVID test at your own expense to enter Canada, Hawaii, the Caribbean Islands, Costa Rica, as well as all cruises, as the US requires a negative COVID test to re-enter the US.
- Be sure to closely read the rules and regulations.
If you have any questions related to Adventures in Success, please don’t hesitate to contact Cathy Baldwin, Director of Marketing & Communication for J.M. Wilson, at 800-282-8113 or firstname.lastname@example.org