1. Choose your destination
Not sure what your options are? Click here to see all the destinations available to choose from.
2. Check your calendar
Figure out your preferred dates of travel and also have a second choice handy as an alternative.
Keep in mind: Trips must be booked a minimum of three months prior to departure, between February 15, 2019 and September 30th, 2019. Trips not booked by September 30, 2019 will be forfeited. In addition, travel must take place between April 20th, 2019 and December 15th, 2019. Blackout dates such as Christmas and New Year's Eve apply.
3. Grab your ID
Have a valid driver's license or state-issued ID ready before calling to book your trip. All names of persons traveling should be given as they appear on their identification.
4. Call Elite Travel
Contact Gena Gilligan of Elite Travel at (269) 290-3327 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let Gena know that you're a J.M. Wilson Adventures in Success winner.
A Note from Elite Travel
Elite Travel is proud to be the travel consultant for your upcoming adventure!
- Be sure to closely read your rules and regulations.
- Choose your dates of travel carefully. Once a reservation has been made and confirmed, any changes may result in a cost to you.
- Know the closest major metropolitan airport from which you can depart.
- Your award package is for two adults sharing one room. If you wish to further add to your award package, it will be at your expense.
- Some expense may be incurred by the traveler as local/state car rental taxes, luggage and resort fees may apply. You will be made aware of any applicable fees when you book your trip.
If you have any questions related to Adventures in Success, please don’t hesitate to contact Cathy Baldwin, Director of Marketing & Communication for J.M. Wilson, at 800-282-8113 or email@example.com